At E Shed we offer a range of customer services to help make your shopping trips more enjoyable. E Shed’s focus is on food, distinctive shopping and fun family outings.
E Shed offers customers an inspiring, creative and independent oriented shopping experience. It has become a ‘day trippers paradise’ to both tourists and the local community of Perth. Whether you are after that individual gift idea or looking for somewhere interesting for the next family outing, E Shed will be able to satisfy with its many specialty retailers, international licensed Food Court and cafe options.
Whether it’s time to play, party, relax, interact with others, E Shed has you covered. A visit to one of our many lifestyle retailers will open up a new range of leisure options.
Live Entertainment – See What’s on the Stage This Month
E Shed provides a large array of service retailers including ATM’s, Massage, Yoga Studios, a Dive Academy and so much more. If you would like further information about any of the services E Shed offers, please feel free to send us an email. Don’t forget you can hire a bike from E Bikes R Us and explore all that Fremantle has to offer.
- WORKING PORT – Experience a working port in action. Visit fremantleports.com.au for shipping movements.
- PHOTOGRAPHY – Victoria Quay, North Mole and South Mole offer many photo opportunities and you are welcome to take photos or film from public areas.
- FISHING – In designated areas.
- WELCOME WALL – Located at the Maritime Museum, over 400 panels commemorating migrants who arrived in Fremantle.
- PUBLIC ARTWORKS
- BOLLARDS – Situated between Maritime Museum and A Shed, this is a perfect spot to watch the sunset.
- FREMANTLE FISH FARM – Take a wander around and see a fish farm in action. More information available at www.challenger.wa.edu.au
- TIDE GAUGE
- HERITAGE STORY
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT AT E SHED ON WEEKENDS
- LEEUWIN II TALL SHIP
- BIKE HIRE – Free bike hire www.e-bikesrus.com.au
- FREE CAT BUS
- CAR PARKING – 3 hour and all day parking options available
- Located at E SHED and B SHED